Get your team on Board!
Feel good. Make a difference. Build staff camaraderie. Improve employee health and wellness.
Paddle For Hope is a teams event in recognition of the fact that family and peer support is integral to fighting and beating cancer, and that physical exercise is an essential part of rehabilitation.
Bring together teams of four colleagues or staff from your workplace to participate in this year’s Starboard Paddle For Hope, and you could all be in to win a trip to Hawaii!
Corporate team entry in the Paddle For Hope is $1,000 per four-person team.
Single Corporate Team Entry – Paddle For Hope 2016 Pink Sponsor
Single Corporate team benefits:
- company logo tile and url link on the Paddle For Hope website
- company logo tile and url link on the Paddle For Hope website Corporate Challengers page
- free use of a Starboard SUP board and paddle for the race
- one VIP car park at the event
- regular EDMs, an event poster and training calendar to keep teams motivated
- a team photo to capture your team’s achievement at the end of the event
- “proud pink sponsor of Paddle For Hope 2016” banner for use on website and digital collateral
Enter 3 Corporate Teams and become a Paddle For Hope 2016 Silver Sponsor
Single Corporate team entry benefits, plus:
- free stand up paddle lesson for your teams
- content shared though Paddle For Hope social media channels
- brand interaction and product placement opportunities at the event
- “proud silver sponsor of Paddle For Hope 2016” banner for use on website, print collateral, product and event promotion
Enter 5 Corporate Teams and become a Paddle For Hope 2016 Silver Sponsor + have your own “YOUR NAME HERE Challenge”
Five Corporate team entry benefits, plus:
- a race named after your company especially for your corporate teams to race in
- we’ll provide sponsor prize incentives for your top fundraising team ie. a Starboard Paddle For Hope board and paddle – valued at $2,200
- a free stand up paddle group lesson/teambuilding session (free of charge) for your teams
- team management/fundraising support
Corporate teams can enter the event for free if the team fundraises an online a minimum of $1000, if this minimum amount is not raised the company will be invoiced for the outstanding funds for PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Trust.
Please contact Abbylee for more info.