Win a trip to Hawai'i
Hawaiian Airlines have generously given us FOUR trips to Hawai'i* to give away as fundraising incentives.
Teams who raise least $1,000 per team for PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Trust are automatically in a draw to win four trips to Hawai'i, the birthplace of modern Stand Up Paddling. You and your team members will be flying Hawaiian Airlines and staying with Castle Resorts & Hotels! The sooner you sign up, the sooner you're in the draw!
Entry closes on Friday, 12 February 2016, $1,000 must be raised by midday. Winners will be announced at the Paddle For Hope Event Prizegiving, at Okahu Bay, 3pm. T&Cs at bottom of page
*Terms and conditions apply
- Prize is four return tickets from Auckland to Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines
- Travel is in economy class
- All departure taxes, immigration fees and levies are the responsibility of the prize winner
- All bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to travel and ticketed before 31 October 2016
- Booking class and date restrictions apply
- Date changes are not allowed
- Travel must be completed before 30 November 2016
- Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged for cash
- Hawaiian Airlines normal terms and conditions of carriage apply
- Employees and immediate family of Starboard SUPSNZ, PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Trust and Hawaiian Airlines are not eligible for contest
- iSite Corporate Challenge Participants are not eligible for this prize (there is a separate prize package for this Corporate Challenge)